The most common use for adhesive back vinyl is to mount prints to a rigid substrate like Gatorfoam, FomeCore, PVC, or acrylic. When we combine adhesive back vinyl with the ability to cut it into any shape you define you can make custom decals, large or small.
Choices for adhesive back vinyl span a huge range of gloss, matte, permanent or removable adhesive, and even some vinyls that have features that allow bubbles to be easily pushed out during installation. After asking a few questions we can match your job with the best possible choice of adhesive back vinyl.
Uses for adhesive back vinyl include a huge range of possibilites….
- car decals and wraps
- high quality prints mounted to rigid boards like GatorFoam, Fomecore, acrylic/plex, or PVC
- temporary or permanent wall murals
- floor graphics for point of purchase or directionals
- temporary event signage, graphics, and directionals
- short or long term window graphics
- children’s room murals
- rough concrete and brick surfaces
- short or long term sidewalk graphics
- custom wraps of commercial products
- sports team stickers
- labels for product mockups or gifts
Call us right now to let us help choose the best choice for your project.